Why Pärnu County?
Nine good reasons to invest in Pärnu County:
- Internationally easily accessible and well-functioning road network
- Unique multi-modal logistical hub to connect four different transport modes
- Fast developing region
- New industrial parks
- Educated and experienced workforce
- Competitive environment that supports the development of both industrial and creative economies
- Popular region for recreation and holidays
- Sustainable lifestyle that values natural environment
- Quality education from vocational and higher education establishments that supports the regional economic development
Planning and development in local municipalities:
More information about investing in Pärnu and Pärnu County can be found at investinparnu.com
Pärnu County’s industrial sector awaits companies able to produce unique products that can compete with the best in the world. There are favourable development conditions for companies operating in the wood, metal, electronics, construction, textile and mechanical engineering industries. Pärnu County’s excellent location at the cross-roads of several modes of transport also attracts warehousing and logistics centres.
The industry’s development opportunities here are supported by the variety of transport options: Via Baltica, airport, seaport and Rail Baltic, which is being built for freight transport. Industrial parks that provide ample development space allow the entrepreneurs to combine plots and acquire land of suitable sizes.
More information about investing in Pärnu and Pärnu County can be found at