Pärnu County Development Centre contributes to the development of civil society in the county and provides prerequisite support for the development of civic engagement and propagation of civil initiatives.
We offer expertise and consultations on a variety of topics, ranging from how to start a NGO to advice on how to become a sustainable organization (including how to apply for funding).
We provide support and counselling for institutions and members of civil society (NGOs, foundations, partnerships) and initiatives throughout the entire development cycle of the organisation:
- Establishment of the organisation
- Growing organisation’s operational capacities
- Advice on how to manage the organisation
- Advice on how to finance the organisation’s activities
- Consulting the association’s projects
- Development of the organisation, including advising companies on development and inspirational leadership
Other services provided by us:
- Organising training and information days
- Distributing relevant information in newsletters and social media channels
Counselling at Pärnu County Development Centre is free of charge.
Please contact our NGO adviser Daisi Sprenk by phone at + 372 53455161 or by e-mail email@example.com